Windshield Chip Repair
Save Money • Save Time • Save Your Windshield
Windshield Chip Repair saves money by preventing the need for costly replacement. Stone chip and crack repairs are very convenient, and do not affect the integrity of the original factory seal since the glass is never removed.
New windshields average over $300 now, with some luxury vehicles having windshields that cost more than $1,000.
What kind of damage can be repaired? Stone damage or “chips” up to the size of a 50 cent piece can be repaired, as well as one line cracks up to a length of 12” inches. Chips will spread into cracks due to temperature changes, wind pressure, and rough roads causing a rock chip or small crack to spread, sometimes rapidly.
Our windshield repair will restore the structural integrity of the windshield, and the clarity by as much as 80% or more by using modern injector technology to fill the chip/crack with special clear resin which is cured by an ultra violet light. A good crack repair won’t generally be noticed by someone walking by your vehicle in the parking lot, unless you point it out to them.
We take pride in the quality of our work and our customers are repeat customers or referrals. We provide honest advice to save you money and offer a written money back guarantee that the auto glass repair will not spread for as long as you own the vehicle.
NEVER WASH WINDSHIELD PRIOR TO REPAIR (temperature change or a car wash could increase the damage and water in the crack would delay the repair)
30-Day, 50% DISCOUNT Repair Guarantee
Here’s another Ron Cook Windshield Repair innovation. If your windshield gets damaged again within 30 days after we have performed the original repair, give us a call and we will repair it for half-price (50% discount) for up to two repairs! How’s that for value? It is unlikely that you will need our services on a monthly basis, but if you do, you’re covered!
Here’s 9 things to think about:
- Tired of looking through that cracked windshield?
- Sick of putting little marks on the glass trying to measure the crack?
- Repairing rock chips & cracks only takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Ron Cook repairs long cracks (up to 12 inches)
- The longer you wait, the dirtier and longer the crack will get.
- 33% of all replacement windshields are installed incorrectly which results in interior damage, water leakage, wind noise and rust.
- Repairs will restore the strength & visibility as windshields are considered a major part of the vehicles frame.
- Keeps the Integrity of your Existing Windshield and Retains the Original Factory Seal, a Factory seal is many times stronger than a replacement seal.
- Keeps our landfills clean, windshields are difficult to recycle due to the plastic laminate layer between the two pieces of glass, and car window glass can’t be recycled either. Choosing the repair option helps keep windshields out of landfills.
For a free quote or more information about this service please contact us.